The 2019 Final Four is scheduled for April 6th and 8th in Minneapolis and will be televised by CBS. To no one’s surprise, the game will be called by Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery and Grant Hill. Next year, Atlanta’s Final Four will belong fully to Turner Sports.
This year’s tournament coverage has a healthy mix of older, experienced talent and younger analysts and reporters. The broadcast teams were announced this morning:
- Jim Nantz / Bill Raftery / Grant Hill // Tracy Wolfson
- Brian Anderson / Chris Webber // Allie LaForce
- Ian Eagle / Jim Spanarkel // Jamie Erdahl
- Kevin Harlan / Reggie Miller / Dan Bonner // Dana Jacobson
- Brad Nessler / Steve Lavin / Jim Jackson // Evan Washburn
- Spero Dedes / Len Elmore / Steve Smith // Ros Gold-Onwude
- Andrew Catalon / Steve Lappas // Lisa Byington
- Carter Blackburn / Debbie Antonelli // John Schriffen
The top four teams will handle regional duties during the 2nd weekend of the tournament. Once again, Ernie Johnson and Greg Gumbel will handle studio duties as Turner and CBS shift between games. Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith will also be on hand to provide analysis.
The broadcast teams will be dispatched to their pod of games/cities in the hours following this Sunday’s selection show.