Fox has set its broadcast teams for the 2018 NFL season. The network announced seven different groups in a press release. It is no surprise that again, Fox coverage will be headlined each Sunday by the team of Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews. Other play-by-play teams are as follows:
- Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis and Pam Oliver
- Kenny Albert, Rondé Barber and various reporters
- Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman and Shannon Spake or Peter Schrager
- Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin
- Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth and Jennifer Hale
The network also listed some other talent that it will use this season. These broadcasters are not assigned to specific teams, and the plan for many of them is to be used as fill-ins when necessary during the season. In some cases, like Jeff Fisher, they are currently only on the Fox schedule to cover a single game.
- Other Play-by-Play Announcers: Sam Rosen, Dan Hellie, Brian Custer and Kevin Kugler
- Other Analysts: Cris Carter, Greg Jennings, Brady Quinn and Jeff Fisher
- Other Reporters: Shane Bacon, Tiki Barber, Karyn Bryant, Doug Gottlieb, Sarah Kustok and Sara Walsh.
Dean Blandino and Mike Pereira will serve as the rules analysts for Fox this year, and of course, Fox NFL Sunday will return as the weekly pregame show.