- Tylers Take: The Fantasy Footballers
- Zierlein and Granato Are Reuniting In Mornings
- NBC Sports Chicago Cut Digital Employees
- NASCAR Facing Major Ratings Challenges on Television
- Fox Sports to Broadcast The BIG3 Basketball League Live
ESPN Boise (owned and operated by the Impact radio group) has promoted Joey Jenkins to the role of Program Director. Jenkins joined the station in March 2016 and has climbed the ladder quickly, rising from a board operator, phone screener, and producer, to one half of the station’s afternoon show alongside Alex Gold.
CEO Darrell Calton said, “Joey brings the company years of experience, a lifelong obsession for sports radio, and a determination to excel. His strong work ethic and easy-going personality are forging him into an invaluable part of Team Impact”.
For more information on ESPN Boise visit their website by clicking here.