Clay Travis is off to a fast start with FOX Sports Radio. The talented and outspoken host of FSR’s morning show has lifted the network’s performance in mornings after just one month on the air.
To illustrate Travis’ impact check out the following statistics:
- On FOX Sports Radio’s channel on the iHeartRadio app and website, Clay Travis’ cume grew 166% month-to-month, and total listening hours increased 153%.
- For Outkick’s podcast on iHeartRadio, September cume was up 504% month-to-month and total listening hours increased 145%.
- On local radio in Los Angeles (AM 570 KLAC) during the 5a-6a hour when Travis is on, ratings were up 60% year-to-year with Men 25-54.
- Outkick the Coverage with Clay Travis has added four new markets, taking its total station count to 224 nationwide.
- In synch with Clay’s launch, FOXSportsRadio.com finished September with a 50% increase in uniques month-to-month, and it was the site’s highest visitor month of the year to date.
- On social media, FOX Sports Radio had four times the impressions on Twitter in September ’16 vs. September ’15. Furthermore, link clicks from social media sites to FSR’s website were eight times greater this September compared to one year ago.