- Tyler’s Take: The World’s Fastest-Growing Sports Media Podcast
- Eddie Olczyk Returns to TV Amidst Cancer Treatment
- Jim Rome To Add TV Simulcast on CBS Sports Network
- ESPN Adds College Basketball Analysts
- Ratings Increase For FS1’s “Speak For Yourself”
In the August 29th edition of ‘Under The Radar‘ we reported that Sarah Spain was expected to take over for Jorge Sedano on ESPN Radio alongside Israel Gutierrez. Now the news is official.
ESPN Radio has confirmed Spain is joining Gutierrez, and will team with him to form “Izzy and Spain”, weeknights from 9p-11p ET. She’s also signed a four-year contract extension with ESPN.
Spain will also continue to make television appearances on “Around The Horn” and “SportsCenter”, and write for espnW. She’s also expected to continue hosting her podcast “That’s What She Said”, and co-hosting “The Trifecta”, espnW’s radio program.