- Kyle Schassburger Out at WSJS Sports
- Nick Hardwick Exits Chargers Radio Booth
- Woj Tipping Picks Didn’t Hurt NBA Draft Ratings
- Hosting in Markets with No Professional Teams
- Are You Ready for Summer Fill-In Season?
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Skipper said that ESPN has had discussions with Apple, but the tech company has been “frustrated by [its] ability to construct something which works for them with programmers.” ESPN continues to work with the company, and says that conversations are still ongoing.
ESPN already has a deal with Sling TV to stream sports to cable cutters, but it sounds like a similar deal will be coming soon to Apple’s hardware. “We are big proponents of believing it would be a fabulous place to sell some subscriptions,” Skipper said.
Read more at The Verge where this article was originally published