- ESPN Could Overhaul Monday Night Football Broadcast
- Justin Morneau Added to Minnesota Twins TV Crew
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar Stage Show Being Developed
- UConn and WTIC to End Longtime Partnership
- 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station Breaks Larry Fitzgerald News
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Skipper said that ESPN has had discussions with Apple, but the tech company has been “frustrated by [its] ability to construct something which works for them with programmers.” ESPN continues to work with the company, and says that conversations are still ongoing.
ESPN already has a deal with Sling TV to stream sports to cable cutters, but it sounds like a similar deal will be coming soon to Apple’s hardware. “We are big proponents of believing it would be a fabulous place to sell some subscriptions,” Skipper said.
Read more at The Verge where this article was originally published