- Bob McCown Signs Contract Extension with Sportsnet 590
- March Madness Returns To ESPN 980
- Now Hear This: Mason and Ireland – ESPN LA 710
- Rome and Reiter Added at 750/102.9 The Game
- TV Execs Want Streaming Audiences Measured Better
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Skipper said that ESPN has had discussions with Apple, but the tech company has been “frustrated by [its] ability to construct something which works for them with programmers.” ESPN continues to work with the company, and says that conversations are still ongoing.
ESPN already has a deal with Sling TV to stream sports to cable cutters, but it sounds like a similar deal will be coming soon to Apple’s hardware. “We are big proponents of believing it would be a fabulous place to sell some subscriptions,” Skipper said.
Read more at The Verge where this article was originally published