The 2015-16 college basketball season begins a week from Friday. Here are some programming highlights:
• ESPN will air approximately 1,200 men’s games across multiple platforms – airing at least one game somewhere every day but eight from Nov. 13-March 6. Most Pac-12 games will air on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. “College GameDay” again will originate from specific game sites, starting Jan. 23.
• Fox Sports will televise nearly 300 men’s and women’s games across various networks. The schedule features 25 Pac-12 men’s games on Fox and Fox Sports 1, including one quarterfinal, one semifinal and the championship game of the Pac-12 Tournament on FS1.
• CBS and CBS Sports Network will combine to televise 258 games. CBS’ schedule includes the Dec. 19 “CBS Sports Classic” featuring UCLA vs. North Carolina and Ohio State vs. Kentucky.
• Pac-12 Networks will televise 154 men’s games, including 22 appearances by USC and 12 by UCLA. The package also includes “Full Court Friday” – whip-around coverage of nine games on opening night.
• ESPN’s women’s schedule features 137 games. Defending national champion UConn is part of the Nov. 16 “Tip-Off Marathon.” UCLA faces Washington on ESPNU on Feb. 14.
To read more visit the Orange County Register which is where this article was originally published