Bolstered by Major League Baseball American League Division and League Championship Series coverage, FS1 posted its most-watched month ever in terms of total day reach in October, according to Nielsen.
During the month (9/28-10/25), 47.8 million people watched at least six minutes of FS1 programming, surpassing October 2014 (47.6 million) as the channel’s most-viewed month on record. Additional October/autumn audience highlights follow:
- FS1 recorded its two most-watched shows in October: Astros-Royals ALDS Game 5 (5,944,000) and Blue Jays-Royals ALCS Game 6 (5,626,000).
- Ten postseason MLB games surpassed 2 million viewers in October.
- Three October editions of FOX SPORTS LIVE recorded more than 1.5 million viewers.
- College football on FS1 is having its best season ever, averaging 628,000 viewers, +3% from a year ago, and +34% from 2013.
- USA-Mexico CONCACAF CUP on Oct. 10 scored 1,561,000 viewers, a new FS1 record for men’s soccer.
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races on FS1 are averaging 712,000 viewers season-to-date, +9% over the same point on the calendar in 2014 (655,000 viewers).